Residential Guru Projects
Renewable energy options such as off grid, hybrid and grid tied solar PV systems, as well as battery back-up options have become affordable alternatives for home owners. Component costs have become more competitively priced and the maintenance cost on solar PV is very low. Our residential solar solutions are uniquely designed for both optimised savings and continuous power reducing the stresses associated with load shedding. Offering bespoke packages to our clients allow for no more power outages and high electricity bills and therefore successfully running households & home offices during load shedding.
We continually invest in research and development to push the boundaries of energy independence for our clients. Our relentless pursuit of excellence enables us to deliver highly efficient and reliable solar installations that maximize energy generation while minimizing environmental impact. Through our expertise and technological advancements, we aim to accelerate the global transition to clean energy and contribute significantly to combating South Africa’s energy crisis.
Popular Residential Energy Options
3kW Systemincludes installation & certification
- Powerlynk is an all-in-one, plug and play, expandable system which includes; 3.6kWh LiFeP04 battery and a 4.5kW MPPT.
- Panels: 4 x 420W Mono-perc, half cell Trina panels.
- A 3kW solar system can power most standard appliances in a modest-sized 1-bath, 2-bedroom home.
5kW Systemincludes installation & certification
- Inverter: 5.5kW Sunsynk hybrid inverter
- Panels: 8 x 420W Mono-perc, half cell Trina panels.
- Battery: BSLBATT 7kWh, 135Ah rack mount lithium battery.
- A 5kW solar system produces sufficient power to run an ordinary home as efficiently as when using grid electricity. You can run a washing machine, air conditioner, fridge, water heater, oven, and TV with a 5kw solar system.
8kW Systemincludes installation & certification
- Inverter: 8.8kW Sunsynk hybrid inverter
- Panels: 14 x 420W Mono-perc, half cell Trina panels.
- Batteries: 2 x BSLBATT 7kWh, 135Ah rack mount lithium batteries.
- Rack: exclusive Resi-Rack to safely store inverter & batteies.
- An 8kW solar system is an extensive system with enough power to suit large households’ needs. You can run several electrical appliances in your home including air conditioners, washers, dryers, etc.